Anyone knows how to make perl?

:: ERIS ::

Beta member
This would sound novice for all the gurus here, but that's what I am!

Anyone knows how to make a script where the user will post a comment and click send and the comment will be shown in the same page?...

I can make the form but i dunno know how to make perl (to be uploaded in the cgi-bin of the server). It's useless without it right?

It would look like this:

Name:
Email:
Comment:

I'm just starting to learn perl, so please be patient with me! Thanks in advance to those who would like to help!

your form is useless without your script, correct.

i don't have a script to offer you here right now (maybe somebody else will), but in case you have not searched around yet...a lot of people offer free scipts for forms/guestbooks etc...in a variety of different programming languages.

if you search for "free scripts" or something like that, you will find a lot of options.

i have downloaded tons of these in perl and php and tested/modified/used them on my own sites. it is easy to do and a great learning tool.

anyway, in case nobody offers you a script here, i thought i would recommend you looking for these free downloads...good luck

oh, and i guess i should take this time to thank everybody offering their free scripts! thanks!

Back
Top Bottom