What does everybody think about this website?

Anyway thats a good site pal keep it up
10/10 but you have copied an awful lot of info from other sites which i can say well, good but better if you learn everything and put it in your own words.

:D like seriously seriously, just wow this site is awsome. if someone tell's me they wanna learn about comps instead of me teachin imma tell them to go to that site haha

It looks like somethign I made 10 years ago. Honestly the url is way to long for anyone to remember and the site looks like it was made in Frontpage.

Sorry for being harsh, but its true.

It looks like somethign I made 10 years ago. Honestly the url is way to long for anyone to remember and the site looks like it was made in Frontpage.

Sorry for being harsh, but its true.

Besides shortening the url what kind of improvements do you feel can be made to improve the site?

Anyway thats a good site pal keep it up
10/10 but you have copied an awful lot of info from other sites which i can say well, good but better if you learn everything and put it in your own words.

Thanks for the possitive feedback. Im looking to redo the entire site and I am already in the process of changing the text and getting all original pictures on the site. I will be ordering some parts up and doing a step by step computer build with pictures. Im open to any other sudjestions.....

why did you bring up this topic from the 80's? :D :p
sorry but your site is old looking and retro

- get a better looking and higher quality graphic, i suggest logobogo.com

- dont steal content, you dont want to go to court over copyright infringement, get real articles you are allowed to use for free... i suggest articlesbase.com

- get more pages and content, offer something new. what makes me want to go tro that site instead of finding help here?

just suggestions..:)

Back
Top Bottom