What do you think....

pctechmike1

Daemon Poster
Since no one will join, at least give me some type of review for these two sites:

www.adequateitsolutions.com
www.adequateitsolutions.com/computerforums

All comments are welcome. Good or Bad- doesn't matter.

FYI: The main site is for reviews/articles and much more for the average person. If you enjoy reviewing programs, then you may want to join. Your opinion counts.
The computer forums is help forum for the average joe. I've had both up for a while, just haven't had time to advertise, post, and do my own write-ups. Check back often, as I will be adding content shortly.

Any reviews are apprecitated. Members will be even more appreciated.

Thanks for joining, but no one has given me a review at all. I guess I don't visit the social forum enough.....

Still would like some reviews, good or bad, doesn't matter.

Ill also join, as I like you as a member, and you know what you're talking about...But the skin, I dont like it much, seems to old, and dulll, as if its not a seriouse forum, and some random kid made it...Also, how about a section for html, css and such? I didnt see one, and I really need to leanr, and quick..aha

Hey,

as for the forum, i think you have way to many forum sections, its better to have less sections with more posts in them.

You need to make the home page (main site) link directly to the site as people wont bother to click on a few links to get to it.

You could do with some sort of rss feed on the home page to keep the members coming back.

i have registered at your forum, hope you will do the same at my forum located in my sig.

Thanks

Hope this has helped.

Danny

Back
Top Bottom