Swf signature

wimpie2001

Beta member
Hello,
I had a question about making a signature. I recently saw a cool flash video which i wanted to put in my signature, now i think it isn't possible to put music is a signature? Am i correct?
Perhaps i should put a youtube vid in my sig which will play then? P.s how i do this?

Link of my wanted flash video: "http://dagobah.biz/flash/jumping_all_around.swf"

Else i was going to try to make a gif out of the flash video but i had some issues here, no freeware program succeded to make a decent /working gif.

Any1 know any solutions to make my request work? Or that has any expierience with this?

Thanks,
Wimpie

Yup, it isn't possible - and it damn well shouldn't be! I don't want a flash file that anyone thinks is "cool" hogging my bandwidth and deafening me at 4am with random music someone decided to put in there.

Same goes with youtube videos and anything else along those lines. It's not clever, it's not cool.

People seem to have forgotten over the years that a signature is meant to be a quick, simple way of signing off from a message - perhaps with commonly used information like PC specs in there. Heck, if you want to throw a couple of lines of obfuscated code goodness in there as well, fine by me.

Flash files / youtube videos / images however? A complete no-no in my opinion. If you really think something is that cool that everyone should see it, just place a link - then people will choose whether they want to visit it or not.

okay :D, well i managed to post a automatic playing youtube song tho :D. Not on this forum but i maby remove the music and put a link to make them click on the music if they want to see it.

Back
Top Bottom