Super Fast & PowerFul Servers, Network Speed - 100Mbs, 99.99% UPTIME - HostingSource!

Hostingsource

Solid State Member
Super Fast & PowerFul Servers, Network Speed - 100Mbs, 99.99% UPTIME - HostingSource!

HostingSource, Inc. is a leading hosting provider, offering reliable, scalable solutions for customers of all sizes and services. We supply all of the servers, software, bandwidth and management tools needed to run almost any web hosted application - from small to enterprise server solutions. Our staff has over 20 years of experience in the IT field. HostingSource has access to all the major carriers within the New York and New Jersey area without the need for local loop circuits.

Our team of dedicated professionals, specializing in managed hosting solutions, software development, website design, website marketing, database integration & programming, & e-commerce solutions, can offer you the service and support that you need to make your online presence a reality. The mission is to provide the highest product quality, top security and unshakeable reliability.

Our advanced Data Centers have been built from the ground up using the most advanced technology available, giving our global network a strength that is beyond doubt. Our team of dedicated professionals, specializing in managed hosting solutions, software development, website design, website marketing, database integration & programming, & e-commerce solutions, can offer you the service and support that you need to make your online presence a reality.

SPECIAL OFFER: Use The Promo Code [50%discount] - Save 50% Off Your Order!!!

Every Linux Server comes with Linux Server OS, Cpanel Control Panel, FTP Backups, Antivirus + Spam Protection, Network Speed - 100Mbs!
Every Windows Server comes with Windows 2008/2003 Server OS, Plesk/DotNetPanel Control Panels, FTP Backups, Antivirus + Spam Protection, Network Speed - 100Mbs!

NOTE: THE PRICING FOR LINUX & WINDOWS SEVERS IS THE SAME!!!

Check out Our Advanced Linux Server & Advanced Windows Server Packages:

Server - I
CPU - Core i3 2100/ Dual Core/ Intel 3.1 GHz
Storage - 1 x 250 GB
Dedicated RAM - 2 GB
Traffic/Month - 3000 GB
Price - $79/mo - ORDER LINUX Server - ORDER WINDOWS Server

Server - II
CPU - Core i5 650/ Dual Core/ Intel 3.2 GHz
Storage - 2 x 320 GB(RAID 1-SW)
Dedicated RAM - 3 GB
Traffic/Month - 4000 GB
Price - $119/mo - ORDER LINUX Server - ORDER WINDOWS Server

Server - III
CPU - Core i5 2400/ Quad Core/ Intel 3.1 GHz
Storage - 2 x 500 GB (RAID 1-HW)
Dedicated RAM - 4 GB
Traffic/Month - 5000 GB
Price - $159/mo - ORDER LINUX Server - ORDER WINDOWS Server

Server - IV
CPU - Core i7 2600/ Quad Core/ Intel 3.4 GHz
Storage - 2 x 1000 GB (RAID 1-HW)
Dedicated RAM - 8 GB
Traffic/Month - 7000 GB
Price - $199/mo - ORDER LINUX Server - ORDER WINDOWS Server

For Web sites that require more resources (hard disk, bandwidth, RAM, CPU) check out Our Enterprise Linux Server & Enterprise Windows Server Packages:

Server - V
Storage - 2 x 1000 GB (RAID 1-HW)
Dedicated RAM - 12 GB
Traffic/Month - 9000 GB
Price - $209/mo - ORDER LINUX Server - ORDER WINDOWS Server

Server - VI
Storage - 2 x 2000 GB (RAID 1-HW)
Dedicated RAM - 16 GB
Traffic/Month - 10000 GB
Price - $249/mo - ORDER LINUX Server - ORDER WINDOWS Server

Server - VII
CPU - Xeon 5620/ Quad Core(Upgradable to 8)/ Intel 2.4 GHz
Storage - 2 x 2000 GB (RAID 1-HW)
Dedicated RAM - 16 GB
Traffic/Month - Unmetered
Price - $299/mo - ORDER LINUX Server - ORDER WINDOWS Server

Server - VIII
CPU - Xeon 5620/ Quad Core(Upgradable to 8)/ Intel 2.4 GHz
Storage - 2 x 3000 GB(RAID 1-HW)
Dedicated RAM - 24 GB
Traffic/Month - Unmetered
Price - $349/mo - ORDER LINUX Server - ORDER WINDOWS Server

OPTIONAL FEATURES
SSL Certificate - $89
5 Additional IPs - $5

MANAGED SERVICES (Click for Details)
Advanced Plan - $19
Professional Plan - $39

VPS VOLUME DISCOUNTS
6 Months Prepaid - 10% Discount!
12 Months Prepaid - 15% Discount!​

Reliable Infrastructure!
Our servers are powered by Dual Core and Quad Core Intel processors, each equipped with high-performance memory giving you the best hosting experience. Our Hardware and telecommunication resources are completely redundant to the needs of our customers. We do not over-pack our servers, so you can be sure that your website will be fast performing and highly responsive.

Support Guarantee!

Support is available 24/7 via our support center, and live chat services. All of our support tickets are responded to within one hour, so you can be assured of a timely response and quick resolution to your issue. Our support staff will always make sure to go the extra-mile when it comes to helping you troubleshoot and resolve your problems, even when not directly related to your web hosting account.

HostingSource, Inc., is committed to providing our customers the highest level of quality service and support. We are also committed to serving future customers by rapidly responding to sales or informational inquiries.
Please contact us at your convenience via the methods listed below:
- Phone Support: (United States) 1-866-291-9413 OR (International) 917-716-6243.
- Sales Department - For all sales inquiries or non technical questions.
- Technical Support Department - Technical Support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- FAQ Support - Use our in-depth Knowledgebase to get additional tips. It's a great way to learn how to fine tune your website, enhance your service and more.

Back
Top Bottom