Seeking Talented Graphic Web Deigner

ep2002

In Runtime
Hi everyone,

I'm seeking a graphic web designer or two that is talented, understands what makes a site sell, what surfers really need out of a site & has experience.

I require the following...

Excellent knowledge of CSS & html a must
xhtml is a bonus, but not necessary
Flash is a bonus, but is not necessary
PHP is a bonus, but not necessary
Experience designing Directories sites, Classified sites &/or a Database to make it look aesthetically nice & easy to navigate an asset, but not necessary
Good English & communication skills a must
Honest with a good work ethic
Down to earth & relatively easy to get along with
Meets deadlines
Doesn't copy other people's work, so everything is your own creativity

What I need done is just one template for now. Other then the html & CSS, I will get all the coding done on my end. I just need the template designed with the menu rouged in.

I'm not looking for a typical web designer, but rather someone who is creative, can design 3D imagery, understands that graphics should relay a message to the surfer, yet not overpower the site, understands colour, menu flow & brand identity.

I am a one woman operation, so high priced graphic web designers need not reply.

Please send me your portfolio, your comments on what I am seeking & how much you would charge me to do the template.

I'm starting off by replacing my current site... http://www.exoticpublishing.com which will one site comprised of a suite of 3-4 other sites soon to be designed & developed, plus other templates I will need designed for my customers, so I am looking for someone I can build a long term relationship with.

If you know of anyone, please have them PM or e-mail me directly.

Please allow for 2-3 wks. response time as right now I am very busy. I will only contact people I am interested in.

Thank you so much for inquiring & have a great week

Michelle :)

I am no genuis and am busy reworking my site but I certainly can do better work than what you site looks like now.

so can most, has the 90's html look to it if you get me lol

Hey, now now. Be nice. That was a template & my first e-commerce site. The best I could find a the time.

You just don't like it cuz it's got feminine colours LOL

I'm not looking for just passable, I'm looking to keep the next design b/c it needs to be part of a suite.

Take care & have a great wknd. :)

Michelle

Have you ever thought of properly advertising? Like, localy so you can work side by side with the designer or browsing designers sites on the web. You will get better results :D

Web designer cost loads to hire have a bash yourself! i doubt you will find a cheap one

When i ws considering hiring a guy for my hosting site. there were many guys offering at $100-$120 there portfolio was fantastic! the guys rocked at 3d and design.

I've been looking for talented WDs for years. Posting a local ad doesn't do me any good & it's too expensive to place the ad.

I did have 2 people I was interested in, but by the time I was ready to go ahead, they both said they were too busy.

So you don't have these guy's sites for me to look at? LOL

Where did you advertise?

My next option is to go onto the bidding sites.

It takes a damm long time to review everyone's portfolio & MOST don't even read what I'm seeking, my instructions etc., so I just toss them. If they aren't even respectful enough to read what the potential client wants, I don't want them & unfortunately that seems to be the trend online even when it comes to programmers, editors, you name it. They only care about FAST forwarding their resume to you, not what you are really seeking.

End of rant :)

I hope everyone had a great wknd.

Michelle

camers said:
When i ws considering hiring a guy for my hosting site. there were many guys offering at $100-$120 there portfolio was fantastic! the guys rocked at 3d and design.

i remember posting in wehostingtalk.com and seeking a designer and honestly got like 30 emails but around 20guys were realy good!

Back
Top Bottom