Seeking Affiliate Expert

ep2002

In Runtime
I'm about to start my new Affiliate Progam & I'm seeking someone part time who has had experience running & maintaining successful affiliate programs.

You must have the following:

* the knowledge on how to set the affiliate program up through the software provided
* you understand all the different copy that is required to send off to the affiliates so they have their information & aren't lost. You don't need to write the copy, just make sure it is all there & nothing is left out.
* you are able to handle support issues from the affiliates
* come up with creative ways to increase motivation amongst the affiliates
* ways to increase affiliate signups
* troubleshoot problem areas that may not be obvious to someone with no experience in this medium
* you are well versed with html 4.01, on computers & generally online
* provide excellent customer service
* great communiation skills
* honest & dedicated worker & you respect online working as much as offline
* you are open minded & don't have a problem with the adult entertainment industry

Please PM me detailing your experiences with Affiliate Programs & provide me links to the affiliate programs themselves.

I'd like to know where you are located, your work schedule & your best hourly rate, as this is still a small company, yet we are on the verge of explosion. Also please add these keywords in to the subject line or the first line in the PM "job validation code - affiliate caretaker".

Thank you & I wish everyone all the best

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom