Read Very Important!!!

sprasmussen1

Beta member
" Looking for a better webhosting solution? Or maybe looking for a dedicated package? Or are you just unsure of what you want. Well don't worry thats what bestsitehosts.com is for! We help you choose the best package for you absolutly free! If your an advertiser feel free to advertise your packages and plans on our website!" http://www.bestsitehosts.com

NetLight said:
It's not very important. It is just SPAM!

Netlight, Dude, you have issues, this is an advertising board!

sprasmussen1, good job, nice clean website! :)

Netlight, Dude, you have issues, this is an advertising board!

sprasmussen1, good job, nice clean website!

Your low IQ shows.

When I see read very important I read it. But it is just an attempt to get people to read his thread. It is just annoying.

I bet it is just you under yet another login.

NetLight said:
I bet it is just you under yet another login.

Well, if you bet £50 on it, you'd have just lost that money.

Also, it isn't "Spam" - as Private pointed out, this is an advertising board, so obviously, advertisement IS allowed here. As for the title, well yes, to hosting companies, it is very important - surely an oppurtunity for companies to have contact with other companies, and to compare their hosting packages and prices. That's a relatively rare thing over the mass of forums all over the internet. :)

camers said:
Im sick of people opening millions of pointless forums. We already have WHT and google.. deal with it!

www.webhostingtalk.com
www.google.com

I'm sure some idiot thought that WHT was just a "pointless forum" too, but it seems that WHT is now quite the opposite. Deal with it.

All the beginner of this thread said was that any people interested in it, feel free to go and join, and, sure, a little bit of friendly and helpful feedback would've have been nice, too. I don't see him asking for ignorant rates, or asking others how "sick" they are of forums of that kind. Now, unless my browser is seriously playing tricks on me, what he said wasn't in a foreign language. Now, is English really that hard to understand? =/

If I made a topic about my website with "READ VERY IMPORTANT" asthe title then you lot shall be wnging right away.

Back
Top Bottom