Notice to any AnimeAppeal.com members

setishock

Wizard of Wires
I have decided it's time to purge out inactive members from my database. If you are a member and you have not posted in the last 30 days on Thursday June 11, 2009 your account will be purged.
This will not affect admins, staff, or those who have an affiliate button at the site.
Thanks,
Seti

(Mods if this is in the wrong place please move it.)

Seti! Man I wish I could be there more. If I log in right now and post something my account will remain active right? I haven't watched any anime in a really long time so it's hard for me to keep up with conversations. I'll try my best to stay in touch.

I'm not too huge into Anime...I might make an acc to log in periodically to help out with members...

Yeah Joga if you post something before the 11th the purge process will bypass your account.
Any help getting members in would be appreciated.
NOTICE: We are moving in short time to another host. So there will be some down time soon.

FINAL WARNING
I have to work tonight so while I'm whiling away another boring night at the office I WILL be pruning the member base.
Let me explain why it's getting a purge just so folks understand. Most of the nonlisted members are spammers that have signed up and spammed the forum. I'm wanting to get rid of those accounts. But the purge function is not too forgiving. it doesn't know between member or spammer.

So if you want to keep your account post something before 12 midnight Central Time in the USA tonite or leave a message here.

12:33am CST in USA:
Ok it's done. If your name doesn't appear on this list your account got deleted. You'll have to make a new account.

Buzzstpoint
Cabbs
Celegorm
Crash Test Dummy
FlatLine
guyguy
innfixer
JogaBonito
MiXdUpInDaHD
motley crue
Neko :3
Russell