New to web desiging...

Alien*Nation_

Solid State Member
Hello :) All..My name is Amgad...and i am new to the web desgining world..since i can remeber i always wanted to know how to design web
sites...if anyone can push me to the right direction...id appreciate it
i do have BASIC and i mean basic knowledge of HTML code and id like
to further develop my so called ;) *caugh* skills...If any one out there
can lend this fellow a hand...id be forever greatful...
i just want to build an ordinary site to begin with

I would be glad to help you. I have only been doing HTML for a year maybe longer and php for 2 months. AIM me and we can talk.....or something lo.

Hello Reaper

its nice to see someone is willing to lend a hand to a person...
I never used AIM before so i dont know how to AIM you
so i went ahead and downloaded AIM and if You can AIM me
it would be easier for me..,further more i also use MSN messenger
if you do have it add me Cyrusthevirus88@hotmail.com

also my AIM screenname is wAlienNationw
yes , it is how its written because the AlienNation nickname was taken already
anyhow thanks again..i hope ill be hearing from you

ps: broknhabit that wasnt very nice of you to say such a thing...after all , you also were once a noobist in webdesigning its not like you were born with the information in your "mind".....even though it may be just a joke.

:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL I JUST FOUND OUT HOW TO AIM YOU...i was reading and i saw this msn messenger sign in my post i thought "huh"..looked up..and there was an aim sign below your post i was like...AHHA!! FOUND YOU! lol...
so now i added you in AIM..

anyhow this is after i posted the the one above the line.

same here

same here. I have got webspace and a domain name, just nothing to put on it!!!!

I kinda need a template or somthing but i dont know where to get one.

by that do you mean...

by that do you mean i need a css stylesheet thing or that i need to have somthing to put on it?

You need content? Words, Blogs, Forums, News, something to write about in the site?

When you know what your content will be - designing the site around it makes it easy. You can write your Sitemap into a .sitemap file, get nodes on the main page and maybe put the content in a Database for easy updates but until you have content you will not know what you need to do to get it in.

Trust me :D I'm writing a Bulletin Board; which involves no content whatsoever. Designing it still has to be done on Content - what will be put on there. It would be far easier with set content though.

Good luck with it!

CSS would make Graphics Integration much simpler, if you can use them you should.

Back
Top Bottom