New/Old Forum

G35x

Golden Master
Ok, this forum has been up since May, the admin is, Joxley1990, and the moderators are Me,Ariizx, K-pow, and TommyBoy...We're moving to a domain in a week or two, so dont worry about that..We have a good amount of members, but some arent as active as we like . :( Anyhow, just wanted to hear your take on the site, new ideas, should we get a new logo, skin, where/ who to advertise towards...We really want this place to get going, we already have custom sigs, and avs for everyone not just mods!...Preety fair, and laid back place..Join if you like, but any suggestion? The link to the site, is in my sig..

yup, i'm registered. i think you need 2 have your own banner, logo, and a few skins that vary from light, dark, professional, and "warm". all that is if u don't have it already (i frogot >.>) i really really like the subscribed threads things that CF and other VB places have, if u can get that it would b awesome!

They have their own logo.

Subscribed threads is a feature of vBulletin, that as far as I know, cannot be implented(sp) into phpBB.

Back
Top Bottom