New Forum - Moderator positions may be made available

Computer Head

Fully Optimized
We have a new forum called CPU Discussions. Right now we are trying to recruit members. If we get enough members and posting picks up, moderator positions may be made available. The url is www.cpudiscussions.com . Check us out.

i dont think i can be a mod. Dont have enough free time.

I'd want to be a mod, I'd log in mostly everyday. I'd just be there to see how the forum is keep things down...but I don't think my current post's meet mod requirements....

i dont think i can be a mod. Dont have enough free time.

I understand, but if you would still like to be a member of the community, by all means, join!!!

I'd want to be a mod, I'd log in mostly everyday. I'd just be there to see how the forum is keep things down...but I don't think my current post's meet mod requirements....

Well we will see depending on your performance!!! As of right now, there is no minimum post count for Moderator. My only requirement for a moderator is someone that can follow my lead and benefit the community.

To be honest, i dont think people should join just because they want to become a moderator. But it's not my forum, so - i cant speak for anyone!

Back
Top Bottom