New computer forum site

its just a pity as he might have been a decent member. even if he is unbanned he wont want to come back and i dont blame him after the way he was banned like that

its just a pity as he might have been a decent member. even if he is unbanned he wont want to come back and i dont blame him after the way he was banned like that

yeah its such a shame

he just off topic , i just dropped a smartie onto a case fan and the smartie just got smashed into like a million pices

hahaha that sounds kinda fun, i dont want to try it because knowing my luck i would somehow get it stuck in the fan and blow up my pc.

You guys are asking the question of the day. THe person who banned him has not yet expalined what separated this from the rest.

hahaha that sounds kinda fun, i dont want to try it because knowing my luck i would somehow get it stuck in the fan and blow up my pc.

argh i was just testing the fan , it was a big 120mm and i had it on my desk with the side of my pc open and the fan lay on the desk eand i just happened to think hmm what would happen if smartie and fan blade come together and now i have smartie shell all over my keyboard still it was fun i would get a video but i have no smarties left

You guys are asking the question of the day. THe person who banned him has not yet expalined what separated this from the rest.
maybe because there is absoloutly no way of justifiing what decision was made

im looking forward to the response in the morning :)
sometimes i feel i should be a mod. bring some sense about the forums :p

im looking forward to the response in the morning :)
sometimes i feel i should be a mod. bring some sense about the forums :p
argh i suppose we are gonna be flamed so badly by brookfield but we wont be able to reply cos he will have locked the thread

as for being a mod , every time i see something wron i wish i was a mod , or everytime ther is a closed thread and i wanted to comment on the subject i wish i was a mod

argh i suppose we are gonna be flamed so badly by brookfield but we wont be able to reply cos he will have locked the thread

as for being a mod , every time i see something wron i wish i was a mod , or everytime ther is a closed thread and i wanted to comment on the subject i wish i was a mod
lol yea me too. thats one of the reasons i like having my own forums. my last forum would have been quite good if my partner didnt f**k it up.
off topic even more but i think if you make a thread you can move it to a different section yourself even if your not a mod, ive only just discovered it

lol yea me too. thats one of the reasons i like having my own forums. my last forum would have been quite good if my partner didnt f**k it up.
off topic even more but i think if you make a thread you can move it to a different section yourself even if your not a mod, ive only just discovered it

hey if you need anyhelp in the future you know where i am ,
and i realised that when i was made mod at mtf it was kind of confusing cos i would log on here and keep looking for mod stuff realising it wasnt mtf

Back
Top Bottom