Need people to review my revised website (select few; rep opportunity)

dude_56013

Fully Optimized
Okay, so, many of you might know this already, but I have a business. I've had a website for about a year, but it badly needed to be revamped, which I've been working on for the past few days. Basically it's an informative site (don't sell anything over the net, but I do list things for sale on my site) about the products/services that I offer. I'm looking for a select group of people who know about web design and/or html and can give good constructive criticism. I don't need anyone who can just say "looks good" or "could be better". I need someone who can write me a couple sentences about their overall feel of the site.

If you are interested, post here and I will PM you. I don't want my url floating around, even though, yes, it will be public...I just don't need any prank phone calls. Plus, this allows me to screen who gets to see it.

Rep to anyone who contributes thoughtfully. I don't want any sucking up...if something looks like sh**, I want to know..you'll still get your rep.

This won't happen for the next couple of days yet (though I can give you my old site to look at now), but please post here whenever if you'd like to help me out! It'd be much appreciated!!

Thanks guys!

I guess I put it in the social lounge since the last few times there's been posts similar to mine (helping out and giving rep) they've all been in the social lounge...?

Edit: Example ^ What eslfish just posted in S.L.

I would be willing to help you out. I have been getting back into web design lately and wouldn't mind having a look at it.

They normally need to be here. You'll get a good response, trust me.
When you go public I'll be please to have a look. I'm not in to the cloak and dagger stuff any more.

I'll have a look - And I wouldn't prank call you. Over-seas phone calls are far too expensive for my liking ;)

ill have a look if you want :)
and i have free international phone calls, but am not sad enough to prank call you lol, i barely have enough time to check CF any more, let alone prank a business :p

Thanks all. It'll be a public address and everything, I'll just PM it to you all instead of posting it here. I'm not too worried about it, but the more places I have it floating around the better chance I have of prank calls and crap like that happening. I wouldn't expect any of the members here to do anything like that..anyone that's likely to do that has probably been banned already for something else :p I had to have a check up at the hospital today, so I'm a day behind getting it up. But hopefully tonight I'll have the preliminary site up. Since I'm not that advertised, I don't get many visitors, so I'll just throw up a under construction page as the main page keep everything else working. Anyways, this post needn't be a book, so I'll post here when it's up. Thanks again!

Everyone that has expressed interest has been PM'd my CURRENT site. The revised one will be completely different. But I just thought I'd give a before and after. I'll probably upload the new site late tonight (US Central time) or tomorrow mid-day if I have it completed to where it needs to be for public view. Thanks everyone. I'll post/edit when the new site is up as well.

EDIT: Apologies for the double post. Didn't know I was the last one to post...just scrolled down and started typing -_-

Okay, so, many of you might know this already, but I have a business. I've had a website for about a year, but it badly needed to be revamped, which I've been working on for the past few days. Basically it's an informative site (don't sell anything over the net, but I do list things for sale on my site) about the products/services that I offer. I'm looking for a select group of people who know about web design and/or html and can give good constructive criticism. I don't need anyone who can just say "looks good" or "could be better". I need someone who can write me a couple sentences about their overall feel of the site.

If you are interested, post here and I will PM you. I don't want my url floating around, even though, yes, it will be public...I just don't need any prank phone calls. Plus, this allows me to screen who gets to see it.

Rep to anyone who contributes thoughtfully. I don't want any sucking up...if something looks like sh**, I want to know..you'll still get your rep.

This won't happen for the next couple of days yet (though I can give you my old site to look at now), but please post here whenever if you'd like to help me out! It'd be much appreciated!!

Thanks guys!

Lol good word xD

PM I'll take a look :)

Back
Top Bottom