My Website

ieguana

Solid State Member
I could use some feedback on my site.

first the site address is http://www.ieguana.com

second, I sell computers, equipment and electronics giving a 7% store credit for each order.

However I am receiving hundreds of visitors a day and not receiving any orders. there are over 4000 items on the site curently something should be selling so maybe it is a design issue? IDK. I apreciate feedback on the site.

Third, I've linked to the computer forums as well.

B, I would be interested in swapping links with others to help your site in page ranking with google if you would add my link to your site.

The design is good. But I am going to be completely honest. It's not all that captivating. I find that merchant sites that have been designed really well capture my attention and I end up buying from that site since I am a really big online shopper.

I'm not going to diss your template and then not tell you how I think it can be improved. I would start off by moving the right sidebar somewhere else. Maybe float it in the header. Then Center and thin the layout. Adding gradient headers to the page like "Featured Products" would be a nice touch. Perhaps a background image as well.I like the main menu. It presents itself nicely. Really that's all I have for now.

Good luck. :)

I took an item all the way to check out when I got several warnings that your site is not secure. That's not good for online credit card shoppers.
You need to fix that.

Maybe I can ask someone to help you with the designs, my dad. Hes got experience with designing websites.

Take a look at this.
Brechin Darts Organization

I could have a word with him maybe and if you like I could get him to contact you.

Looks good. I like the shop, the only thing I don't like is the text...

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Since I last posted, I have removed the sidebar and live support chat (which was causing the security error). I will work on the font and other design issues. I appreciate the feedback greatly.

Back
Top Bottom