Morar.TK

No offense, but if we signed up on every forum a member tries to presuade us to go on we would not have any time to do anything else.

Also a dark background is not a good idea and the red and grey clash.
Also a bit at the top telling us what it is actaully about is always helpful on sites that are not self-explanatory.

Otherwise a good site, but don't expect me to sign up on the forums.

i wasnt trying to get people to register i was just asking yous to look and its just an added bounus if u register.

alex

Netlight you no you realy annoyed me you use to spam up and down this forum trying to get members doing the exact same thing now your telling him you wont sign up and that if people signed up to them all they would have no time

how would you feel if i told you this back in your N00b days spamming this forum

Well, I didn't exactly spam. Actaully, I didn't spam. If I paid you to host me, you wouldn't be moaning!

I'm saving up and starting MY OWN reseller busniess, then you can't moan at me because I use free webhosting services. Matt, stop critizizing me in each and every thread I post in before I start doing it to yor posts. Some of the things you write can be quite hurtful.

GRRRRRRR

your annoying
some of the things i write can be hurtful becouse there ment to show you a point
that post above it to show how your post could have been hurtfull

and dont give me you dont spam crap
you never stopped

Back
Top Bottom