How to Earn Through Reseller Web Hosting ?

hrn.in

Beta member
Earning through reseller hosting is not a new thing. It has become the most popular online earning source.

Reseller hosting provided by hrn.in

Purchase a reseller hosting account from us on monthly or yearly basis. Now you can host multiple sub-accounts within your reseller account. Just sell the space and make the profit.

How reseller assigns/manages the sub-accounts ?

Reseller will be given a reseller admin where he can create, permit and limit the domains. Limiting the number of domains depends on the package has been taken.
Steps for creating accounts are different for both Windows and Linux hosting. Plesk is used in Windows to manage accounts and WHM (Web Host Manager) in Linux.

Here are the plans for both of the hosting platforms.

Windows reseller hosting: Cheap Windows 2003 Reseller Web Hosting India | hrn.in

Linux reseller hosting: Linux Reseller Hosting India | Cheap Linux Reseller Web Hosting | hrn.in

The best thing is that if you are not able to provide the support to your clients we will provide the complete support through our “managed reseller hosting” services.

Regards,
HRN.in
Professional web hosting provider with Indian web servers

my advise would be to stay away from this, it is a very competitive area to be getting in to

Webhosting is a very tricky business. I would first gain a reputation on a web hosting forum, and then put in your signature and advertise their.
Another good trick is to get some highly respected members to place it in their signature and become your salesman.

Use this website.
Web Hosting Talk - The largest, most influential web hosting community on the Internet

Once you gain a name try and get your webhost listed on: Web Hosting Search – Find the best website hosting plans and web hosts

Go with a VPS then upgrade when you get larger. If you do use a reseller I used zanzhosting.com before and they are fast but a bit pricey.

Back
Top Bottom