Have we got a surprise for you

As you may have noticed I haven't been posting on the forums nearly as much as before, but I assure you it is for a good reason indeed. The reason being....Well, I can't tell you until July 1st 2005 :-/. I will tell you one thing, it will be good for all of you computer geeks and it will be located at www.general-computing.com. Unfortunately I will keep you guys guessing until July 1st at 12:01AM EST, Until then I depart from CF for a little while as the surprise is a HUGE project involving countless hours of work, me and pcmxkeith have been working on it for 30 hours in the past 2 days.
I will keep an eye on this thread ;)
ComputerGen

P.S.-Join the forums at www.general-computing.com and you will be getting ideas, BTW I assure you it is not a forum the surprise that is.
And me and Keith of PC Mechanix Networks are owners and working hard to deliver this surprise to you. ;)

you guys just want people 2 join a boring php red forums page.

I thought you owned your own servers, and forums, lol why dont make a forums or somet

because LK is making his forums, which i will help him promote that. Anyway, when it comes to that We have NO time for games in any matter, Dan (Computergen) and I have been working everyday on the hidden content on the site. Which no one will find out until July 1 2005. @ 12:01 AM EST (-5)or 5:01 AM GMT (UK)

We don't care if you join the red forums, and BTW cobra how'd you know they were red if you can'tview any forums on your ISP....Bull.

And yeah the first 10 people who sign up get a surprise also.

I agree with cobra, I'm not the slightest bit interested in signing up for the chance of winning something when I don't know what it is. The forum design is also dull as well, imho. Just trying to constructively criticise here but I don't find the idea of signing up and posting worth it for a surprise which may well be cack.

Furthermore, decent websites/companies tell there readers what the prizes will be in competitions... like the awesome desktop PCs they give away for winners. At least that way they will actually get readers/peeps signing up because they know what they've got the chance of winning! Simple eh :)

try not and double post next time
Also we aren't telling what it is because then there will not be as much anticipation, and no i assure you its not a cack it is completely legit, Also those forums are temporary that is why we didnt go too far out of our way to get an awesome theme. If your one of the first 10 in the forums to sign up you don't get anything, we misstated that, its the first ten to sign up to the surprisethat comes out july 1st

Back
Top Bottom