Google Adsense, referals etc

compsci

Solid State Member
Hello all,

I have 2 websites. I recently signed up to google adsense and others. When signing up i used one of my websites as my url. When i generated the ads i put it in my other website! A friend of mine told me it is alright and he assured me 100%!! (can anyone confirm).

www.shadystudent.co.uk (at the bottom)

And also will it work on puting the ads on another site (see first paragraph)

thanks all.

Instead of having people click them for you (which is illegal), use the testing thing in the AdSense control page.

I think you might need a different code for a different site, not sure though..

Thanks for reply!

I used the reports and all figures are zero! Thats why i am wondering what the hell have i done wrong?

Adsense has a very good system for catching cheaters. If it suspects you're cheating, you won't get any money.

You don't need different codes for different websites. That I can confirm.

If Google suspects clicks are invalid, then you won't get any money. If you are clicking your own ads, or getting other people to click your ads, regardless of whether or not you are testing or not, it's against the Google Terms of Service and if you get paid, the money is coming from the advertisers.

As a previous advertiser, that becomes very annoying and people that do it should be reported to Google.

As a previous advertiser, that becomes very annoying and people that do it should be reported to Google.

I actually have now got annoyed with google and have taken their adsense off my site! All it did was just take up space and it didn't bring much revenue :(

Does anyone know if its acceptable to approach other sites that may want to advertise with with my site?

Back
Top Bottom