Dreamweaver Help

krausen

Solid State Member
I am making a website for family and friends to go and see the progress of my wifes fight with breast cancer.

On the site I want to link to the American Cancer Society website and the breastcancer.org website. I have put the two organizations logos on the page as images but am unsure how to make the logos links to their sites.

I am using Dreamweaver MX but unsure if that is the version or if it has a number??

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have very little experience with Dreamweaver so if you could explain in easy terms it would help me greatly.

Thank You

All you have to do is select the picture you want to make a link right click and there should be an option on there that says make link. Once you select that there is a space for you to type in the URL and then click OK or save or select whatever the option is on your version. You should also be able to set up a link when you insert the image. You could also do it in the properties window if MX has it I have not used MX but i know that CS3 and CS4 have a spot you can set up a hyperlink for an image in there as well. If you dont see it on your screen you could go to the taskbar and select windows and then select properties then click on the picture that you want to use as your link and you should see the properties of the picture which include size, location, and stuff like that and there should be a spot that says link on there and you type in the URL of the page you would like it to link to...:D:D

thanks

I did right click and it said make link but it just seemed to easy to be real. hahaha

Back
Top Bottom