DialAHost, Affordable quality at your door, 24/7 support, redundant DNS and more!

Paul0130

Solid State Member
DialANetwork are offering a nifty 40% off of all our Shared & Reseller hosting range!
DialANetwork have been operating for around 20 months, and we have proven to be a success in the Hosting market. We also operate another 6 web based Companies.
Utilizing redundant DNS, a multiple location choice, great security and a value for money, we are worth the try!

Most Companies promise 24/7 support with no show, we do, real human hands on support are around 24 hours a day to support our users. We are also very friendly :)

Apply the promotion code '40goFORit!' to grab your 40% recurring discount on any monthly package below.

Personal
- 2.5GB webspace
- 40GB Premium bandwidth

- Unmetered databases, sub-domains and addons
- cPanel latest
- Redundant DNS

- Softaculous instant installs
- 99.6% SLA

Instant setup!
Just £2.49 /mo! (without discount)
Or
£17.99 /year! (without discount) + Free Domain!!

Order

All Packages

Advanced
- 5GB webspace
- 85GB Premium bandwidth

- cPanel latest
- Redundant DNS

- 99.6% SLA

Instant setup!
Just £3.49 /mo! (without discount)
Or
£28.99 /year! (without discount) + Free Domain!!

Order

All Packages

Business
- 8GB webspace
- 140GB Premium bandwidth

- cPanel latest
- Redundant DNS

- 99.6% SLA
Instant setup!

Just £5.49 /mo! (without discount)
Or
£43.99 /year! (without discount) + Free Domain!!

Order

All Packages

Overload

- 12GB webspace
- 170GB Premium bandwidth

- cPanel latest
- Redundant DNS

- 99.6% SLA

Instant setup! + Free Domain name
Just £8.49 /mo! (without discount)
Or
£64.99 /year! (without discount) + Free Domain!! + Free SSL (Send ticket) + Dedicated IP

Order

All Packages

Don't forget to checkout our Reseller packages which also apply to this promotion!

Feel free to request a custom package by emailing us or using our live chat link on the website: sales@dialahost.co.uk

Homepage: www.dialahost.co.uk
Legal: www.dialahost.co.uk/terms.php

What is your uptime? Through out the last 12 months, our uptime has been 99%, this includes reboots.

Are you a registered Company? Yes, DialANetwork Limited is a registered Company in England & Wales, Company number: 07191737
We also operate DialAServer Limited, DialAHost Limited and a vast range of other online Companies.

What is support like? We would urge you to try it! Our replies are generally within a matter of 5 minutes, we have minions working around the clock!

Do you offer custom plans? Yes of course we do, just email us! sales@dialahost.co.uk

What do our customers say?

- by Mat Mathew on 07 Jul 2011:

" At first i was confused by Dialahosts prices, How could they be so cheap?, So i purchased one, I didn't even have to send in a single ticket! their service was the best!, I've been with them for awhle now, all other companies lack support and are pretty bad, But DialAHost was there for me all the way!, now i can happily have my own shoutcast, without any problems!.

Thank you dialahost! :)

-Mat "

- by Thomas on 12 January 2011

I have been with DialAHost, what a name, for quite some time now!

It has been a great experience for me, with such a reliable host, with such low prices!
They keep all the promises they make, and get everything done on time. I recommend them!

- by Richard on 12 July 2010

Great service, good prices & fantastic quality, I had one or two hiccups in the last few months but they would be resolved with minutes.
Overall good service, support & quality.

- by Aaron on 21 Dec 2010:

Well I have been a client off and on for about a year and a half.
I am very satisfied with the customer service and quality of there service. If I ever had a problem Paul and his team would be right there to help me solve what ever was wrong, they took time out of there busy schedule's to teach me what I know about Vps's and other services. If you are looking for a web host and not sure about whom to chose, I would recommend DialAHost!

by Kenneth on 19 Oct 2010:

" I've been a Vps customer at DialaHost for a few weeks now, and I've got to say I'm darn well impressed. I'm proud to say I am hosted with such a reliable, dedicated, and nearly 100% uptime Hosting Company. I've been from company to company, and I have never been more happier than at DialaHost. Support is absolutely amazing, fast, friendly, and everything you could ask for in a host! I have had no downtime at all, and my server speed is lighting fast.

Thank you, DialaHost! "

by Nick on 02 Apr 2011:

" I've been with Dialahost for almost a year. I've had multiple services such as Hosting, SHOUTcast, Vps and Licenses and have all been great and have had minimal problems. Customer support is fantastic and always get a reply within minutes! Any problems with downtime have been fixed very quickly so overall, a great Web Hosting Company

Thank you to DialAHost
Nick "

Need anything else, let us know, we are a lively old bunch!

Dial it, feel it, be it!

Back
Top Bottom