Demon Gaming

Silvalite

Baseband Member
Hey Guys - come check out our new gaming forum! Haven't got a doamin registered yet so sorry about the subdomain but it doesn't matter as long as you don't look at it! Anyways please register and get posting! This forum is all about gaming. Get guides, game help, information about heaps of games and consoles. Please register today!

Demon GamingNZ Forum

Demon GamingNZ Sign Up!

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

By the way - Computer Forums.org we would love to do business with you. Somewhere along the line we might need a coder so if you want some advertising on our website...we could sort out a deal :)

Large text like what you posted is considered shouting.
As for the forum, all the stuff at the top of each page makes you have to scroll down to see the threads and posts. If it was me I'd dump all that.
When you make an ad for your place list the good things and leave out the bad. And don't beg for people to sign up. Looks bad.

I don't understand what you mean about the stuff at the top - can you please explain :) and i was not meaning to shout, but make it bold to attract users. And saying please is not begging. But thanks for the feedback anyways :)

Back
Top Bottom