Car Forum Intrest?

G35x

Golden Master
Alright, I'm looking to start a new forum, dealing with a car (cant tell you right now). This site will mainly be used to create revenue for the 3 administraters I plan to have. I've done my research, and there is money to be mad. Im not saying its 100%, but its worth a shot. Here is how it works.

I have found the car, its new, doesnt come out untill summer, so we have time to make a forum.

We then post whore it, and what not, get the google rank going up.

Then people WILL join, its a brand new car. Like many car forums, people donate to become premium members. Also companies that sell turbos and what not, also donate to advertise, and sell things on the site. There are car sites which make so much money, they give away prizes every month that total $300 usd. If they give that much away, they must be making a killer.

I would like to get three people, mainly people with web knowledge. Please give me a pm, or let me know if you're intrested. I would like to build the site, and get it going in the next 3 weeks or so. Trust me, the car is fresh, its going to be bought by people of all ages, and they're gona have money, its no ricer..and no its not the gt-r that thing has millions of forums.

You have to post whore it like you cant beleive.

Bots ftw....

But hey man, im always interested if you got a position opened up. Id like to help ya if possible.

I'm taking care of the server end since I have everything we need pretty much. I know what the domain name is going to be aswell.

Yeah me and mike have already started, get on aim I guess..

Mike told me about it, and I'd be glad to help out. I recently set up a site too, so I have knowledge with forum software. (I've administrated IPB, vB, MyBB and phpBB forums)

We need people skilled in photoshop, that can make logos and skins..Anyone?

I just saw your new forum. It does look pretty good, especially with that push start button in the beginning. Adds a nice flare to it. I don't know anything about web design or photoshoping (well I did it before but that was ages ago and haven't used Photoshop since). I use to have an Altima and I would've love to sign up if I still had it. But I wrecked it and now own a Corolla, and chat on a Corolla site. What's funny is that my new Corolla is nearly the same size as my 95 Altima. Funny huh? Cars are getting bigger.

Back
Top Bottom