BNZ Computers - Critique On New Custom Computers Site

bnzelener

Beta member
Hi Everyone,

I just started a Custom Desktop Computer business and I'd like to get some feedback on the computers and my website. I've been selling the machines via my local craigslist, and I've been working on a website for the past month. I'm trying to capture a professional and modern tone with the new website, and I'm trying to keep the desktops geared at the above-average PC user.

The customization pages on the website aren't finished yet, but all of the main pages work.

I'd really appreciate your comments and critique, so if you have a moment, please take a look at the site.

www.bnzcomputers.com

The details are basically irrelevent due to technology changes

My first impression when viewing your site was "very professional looking"

The floating images were a bit disconcerting though, clickable links would be more apt imo

looking forward to the finished product

Good luck

Hi,

Congratulations for the new website. The site looks good for me. Why don't you try different background other than black for welcome message.It is good but it will look better if some nice professional background is given.Remainig all are fine.

And it is better to provide details like what type of credit cards you accept or paypal payments in the home page itself.

I liked that Latest images section. It is attractive. But I suggest to provide the name also along with each image like CPU, motherboard etc.

Overall the site looks great.

If possible check our website and provide your views and let us know if you are interested to link with us at queries@techstudentsworld.com.

http://www.techstudentsworld.com

Thanks and good luck for your site.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

I'm working on making the header a bit more informative, as well as attractive.

I'm taking all of the suggestions into consideration. I agree about the floating images, I'll try to add some more info to the image section, and turn them just into links.

Thanks for the comments. Please, Please keep them coming!

Brennan

Back
Top Bottom