Battlefield 2 Community site - Need Coders

SilentWarrior

Beta member
Hello all, this is SilentWarrior, an admin of The BF2 Community . Battlefield 2 is a PC game too be released around next march. It is the sequel to the very popular Battlefield 1942 game and expansions. This sequel is going to be the same amazing online play with graphics comparable to Half Life 2 and possibly 100+ people in one server. This game is going to rock!

Anyways to get back on topic and to my request. BF2.org is looking for some Website Coders to help assist with development of our site. If you even know about this game than you may want to help us code. We are a very popular site judging we've gotten like 2000 unique ip views this past week, not too brag.
So if you are a coder and are willing to work for free and help improve our site (whenever you've got time) :) We would very much appreciate it. Some compensation for your help would be priveleges of being a forum mod, a respected member of the community, affliate/partner with a site you have? possibly. And know that you are helping to make the best damn BF2 site out there. We have many forum members and are viewed alot, we just now need that extra something to make our site great. We lack some of those advanced features that other sites have and we hope that we will be able to change that.

If you are at all interested and would like further information please do one of the following.
Contact me via email, silentwarrior@bf2.org
Contact me via MSN or AIM.
Go to BF2.org and post in our forums.
Or reply here.

Thank you for your time,
BF2.org|SilentWarrior

Back
Top Bottom