Votes: 31 39.2%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Opera

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Safari

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have heard that firefox provides better security don't know if its true or not.. And if anyone has used tor browser its also build on firefox..

I Use the two browsers IE and firefox, Firefox is more secure but on occasions such as using microsoft Programming tools and websites they will only run with I.E but probley firefox would be the one I would use most IE got my vote becuase the new IE is good enough.

Kind Regards

When I was building a website off a template for a assignment in my course I tried viewing it Chrome but Microsoft Web Expressions doesn't really like working with Chrome and the flash content didn't work, So I had to view it IE or Firefox..

I Use the two browsers IE and firefox, Firefox is more secure but on occasions such as using microsoft Programming tools and websites they will only run with I.E but probley firefox would be the one I would use most IE got my vote becuase the new IE is good enough.

Kind Regards

you are talking about IE 10??
yup that's good.. used with win 8..

Compare to All other Browser ! Internet Explorer only Supports all the Script and all the Corp Stuff ...... ...

Well I had chrome on my dads laptop but it said it conflics with Ie9 so he uninstalled it is this true cuz I think it's a load of rubbish but I might be wrong also steam conflics with ie9 too so a bit confused ??

rowcon123 said:
Well I had chrome on my dads laptop but it said it conflics with Ie9 so he uninstalled it is this true cuz I think it's a load of rubbish but I might be wrong also steam conflics with ie9 too so a bit confused ??

No, I have IE and chrome installed and it doesn't cause any conflicts..

Back
Top Bottom