Xbox 360 3D model set

Kage

Golden Master
Started another modelling project; to model the Xbox 360 and controller.

It has been in the works now for a couple of weeks, and just thought I'd show these two renders off :D

Clay render:
ControllerProgressSat.jpg

Quick material render:
testmaterials.jpg

Having a few problems at the minute inserting the screw holes at the back due to there not being enough geometry, but I'll work on that

ivve said before and i will say again you should do this for a living you would make a lot of money

those are really good

Thanks man, I appreciate it :D
I'm not fast enough though. Thats my problem

too much of a perfectionist i bet :D
anyhow i bet you could learn to be quick at it

Kage,

A Perfectionist? Wow...whatever it is that you are doing, keep doing it because it looks amazing. The modeling and the texturing with the renderings, it all looks pretty good.

I wouldn't mind seeing how you are putting this together, modeling techniques, maps, textures, rendering settings. It's very fascinating for someone like me who has been doing this for years...

I sent you a message before, let me know...Great stuff!!!

I want to learn how to do 3D with 3DSMAX, but i cant seem to find any good tutorials.
What software are you using to do the 3D?

Holy! Dude Stop what you are doing NOW! Go get a application for a 3D modelling company! Damn you are good!!

how long does it take you to render these pics?

Well, they are only clays at the minute, so around 5-10 minutes.

Holy! Dude Stop what you are doing NOW! Go get a application for a 3D modelling company! Damn you are good!!

Thanks :D I really don't think I'm that good compared to others though.
You should see others work at http://www.forums.3dtotal.com
Granted, a few of them work in the industry. I though...don't :(

I don't know what I want to doooo

Back
Top Bottom