Word 2013 Picture Help

atomichybrid

In Runtime
Hi all,

I have this problem for a while now so basically when ever I drag and drop an image on Word it has these grey handle bars (is that the correct term? please confirm on this) which is shown in the first image.

1iJF9p5.png

With the grey handle bars I have very little editing power on the images and its not very productive.

But if I go through Insert>Picture and browse through folders it leaves white handle bars and a rotating head shown below:

yQx1DM0.png

With white handle bars I get more picture options such as sharpening and etc where as the grey handle bars you cant.

Now that I'm using ctrl+c and ctrl+v functions, the image pasted behaves like the first image. This is pretty frustrating as I have a lot of work to go through and dont have the time to save images and then go through Insert>Picture every time.

What I want to know is what causes the grey handle bars and how can I change it so that I can have it working like the second image.

Note: I have already tried uninstalling the entire office and reinstalling and still doesnt work. This is installed on Windows 8.1 and this has never happened when I used Windows 8.

Thanks for the read and hope to hear back from you guys

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom