windows xp help

zutautagar

Beta member
Please help! so i was playing a game on the internet www. playgamesclub .com and all was running fine with facebook running in the other tab, my mom went and pluged in out camera, i continued to play but then i couldnt move the mouse, i thing at the botton poped up and said usb device not reconized, i turned the laser mouse over and there was no red light and thekey board didnt work but eveything lon the screen was running fine, i pressed the off button, end now screen came up then the computer turned off, i booted it back up and it booted fine but the keybored and mouse still did not work, i turned it off again by hitting the button and booted it up a second time but my mom started freaking out whitle the `dell screen was booting up like the bios and clicked the off button, i told her not to... i dont know if that would do it but now when we turned it on a third time its boots pass the bios and tells me, keyboared failed, then it continues to load past there goes to windows screen but sais like checking files 1 OF 2 then goes to 2 out of 3 and then it just sits at 3 percent for a really long time....should i let it sit like that for like half hour, im just letting it stay off right now thought mabey let it cool off, can anyone help please, ad when it boots i cant safe mode or anything because i have no keyboard....:confused:

Is your keyboard USB or PS2? just out of curiousity do you still have the camera plugged in? Sounds like you may have possibly ran into a power issue when she plugged the camera in and everything shut down. Let it sit when its doing a disk check becuase it may have found corruptions. Let it run for a while and lets see where it goes.

try removing your cmos battery and resetting all the option. And connect one device at a time when you boot your system

I think that problem is with your PS/2 port try to plug out and plug in mouse and keyboard

Back
Top Bottom