windows media pplayer problem

titane

Solid State Member
hi does anybody know how to get wmp 10 to tell you the album info? i have tried everything

thanks

WMP10?
Can I ask why you are still on that?

I'm on windows 7 and have WMP 12, it might be worth updating if you can.

Either way, i'm sure even on WMP 10 you can go into the options, and update a setting to "Retrieve additional information from the internet".

Of course if your music has NOT been officially downloaded then the accuracy of this is likely to be very low.

WMP10?
Can I ask why you are still on that?

I'm on windows 7 and have WMP 12, it might be worth updating if you can.

Either way, i'm sure even on WMP 10 you can go into the options, and update a setting to "Retrieve additional information from the internet".

Of course if your music has NOT been officially downloaded then the accuracy of this is likely to be very low.

hi sorry for the late reply i thought no one would answer, thanks for replying

i'm still on wmp10 because my old pc is still on xp and that's what comes with it

it's not downloaded music it's my cd's, i can't get the song titles to come up i've tried the retrieve info thing

thanks

hi sorry for the late reply i thought no one would answer, thanks for replying

i'm still on wmp10 because my old pc is still on xp and that's what comes with it

it's not downloaded music it's my cd's, i can't get the song titles to come up i've tried the retrieve info thing

thanks

You can get wmp11 on xp. I have it on my laptop, and it imports CDs just fine. Try itunes if you can't get that to work. Yes, itunes on windows is terrible, but it does a good job of detecting song info usually.

Back
Top Bottom