Windows app to wipe files instead delete

postcd

Banned
Hello, is there any app that will replace windows default deleting process by wiping process where content is overwrited securelly?

I forgot to mention that the option you want to do is go into tools, then select the file shredder. That is the one your asking about. :;)

thx, but i need replacement, so i dont need to remember it and do manually. i mean it must be some internal hack or something.

Sorry but i don't know of any code that could do this. Maybe some one here knows of coding that will do this, not sure.

Well if you can't find an internal code that can do that, give Advanced systemcare 7 a try. I forgot to mention you have an option to overwrite the file up to 7 times, that is more than enough secure deleting.

Anyways, hope you find what your looking for. :)

Windows does not have this built in.

You want to do this to all the files you delete? Sounds unusual to me...

Some software when installed will ask if you want this to appear in the right click menu. So if the program mixx suggests does you're going to see that in the same menu you see when you right click to delete a file. So it's not any more effort than deleting the file to start with.

In that program that i suggested does in fact have a right click menu to wipe any file. All you have to do is right click the file you want wiped and then choose how many times you want it over written.

Like a registry hack?
Yes, just any hack. Do you know how to do it?
This new delete function must be set as default for the systema nd all softwares running on it.

---

there are two options, delete to recycle bin, thats what is NOT replaced, but classic delete function is replaced by this new

Back
Top Bottom