Why I like vista

Collette

Baseband Member
When I first got vista, I was half afraid because I remember reading in a pc magazine that people were buying new pcs and getting windows xp put into them so they didn't have to deal with vista. However, when I got it I found no problems with it besides normal stuff like getting used to how vista works because there is obvouse differences between vista and xp. Also, I didn't grow up with a computer in my house I didn't own a pc till I was 19 and I am far from a wizz but I am still learning. I love to be as good as some of the people in here and, not have to run to people when my pc is having issues.

Why I like vista over windows xp is because during the year, I had an essay due for college it was 2000 word essay. I had 1,600 words done, I had three days to finish it, I turned on the pc and my pc was rufusing to let me in, not only that I had no back up of the work I did. The good news was vista let me in and take of what was causing the trouble. What happened was Norton 360 was on my pc it was out of date and couldn't afford to buy it for another year onto my pc so I put on AVG instead. I thought Norton 360 was of my pc all together but I was wrong.

Anyways, windows xp would never allow somebody onto there pc when your pc is like that. If they did the only people who could are people who really know what they are doing, for that its better. Do not knock vista its great :).

Back
Top Bottom