what's your favorite os...plz answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kalthorn seems to have edxperienced very few problems with the most problematic OS in present day. Perhaps if you love the OS then the problems and errors don't seem to be such a big issue.

See! ComputerFreak has the idea!

How to keep your Computer happy:
  1. Give her a name (Computers, like Ships, are girls)
  2. Don't uninstall required programs
  3. Format every now and then as a clean up
  4. Repect the Computer, if you're trying to make it do too much - don't click about making it worse, give it breathing space
  5. If you can, keep to a brand name (eg. Microsoft)
  6. Always love Microsoft!
  7. Keep your Girlfriend away from the computer at all times; it is my belief the computer can get jealous
Nah, I just don't have so many problems. Maybe you just take things out of context when you dislike the OS?

It's very strange how novice computer users computers will always be cluttered with all sorts, and they manage to do some strange things to their computers, my girlfriend for example, cannot access her internet because her computer is so destroyed. Lol.. I don't let her near mine :D

Lol; thats because you should never mix Business with Pleasure (hence rule #7). A Computer is business; a girlfriend is pleasure - best to keep them apart.

Matt be Me said:
wouldnt your girlfriend get jelious couse you never get of your computer
Lol, nah, I spend more day (0600-2100) time with my gf than with my computer. I just spend far too much time at night on it.

ComputerFreak said:
We should write a book lol
Lol! I've got too many books on the go at the moment; maybe you should write it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom