Whats the best ant virus????

RootsMan

Solid State Member
Hello... can somebody tell me the best ant virus and also give me the link to download Mcafee and Kaspesky ant virus?

The best free anti-virus software is either Comodo Anti-Virus or Advanced SystemCare 4.0. I've used both anti-virus/spyware removers to keep my system safe from viruses and on the odd occasion remove spyware and viruses that have crept past my firewall. You can actually use both of these systems on your computer at the same time, just so long as you're not already running Windows Firewall. which might cause a conflict.

thank you very much for your your time and concern, i will try them.. God bless you for the good work you are doing!!! keep it up n love you all..

I use Microsoft Security Essentials and Malware Bytes in case MSE misses anything. You may also want to give those a try, they are very good in my opinion.

Sigh, i wish people would use the search function.

anyway

Usable AV:

Avast!
AVG
Microsoft Security Essentials
ESET NOD32
Kasperskey

Out of those, Avast! is the best - it's real-time shield makes it second to none at preventing you getting viruses. Everytime i've ever accidentally clicked a virus link, it immediately blocks it, tells me what it is and where it came from. MSE is the most common, but it's real-time protection is crap IMO - it's good at finding viruses, not so good as keeping them out. Obviously some of those are paid.

Best used in combination with:

Malwarebytes'
SuperANTISpyware

Going by my personal experiences i've found that ESET NOD32 and Kaspersky has been proven to be the best ones on the market. Their virus signature database gets updated most often which is the reason that those two are the ones picking up new viruses the first. I hope that this gave you something new because computing is developing field and something new is made everyday. I've also heard that Comodo Anti-Virus is very good for this use and that it would be the same level as NOD32 and Kaspersky are. I believe this due to the fact that i've been using Comodo Firewall for awhile now and i've had no problems with it whatsoever.

~J4mmy

Back
Top Bottom