Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Software and Operating Systems
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
Baseband Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 40
Default there is a program i used to use for hotkeys i forgot the name

All i can remember was it having the folloing letters " +Q". I can also remember the icon it had a keyboard on it with a wire. If somebody knows which program i'm talking about please tell me about it asap
Computer123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0