Sp2

CarpeNoctem

Daemon Poster
I cant dl SP2 from microsoft and was wondering where else I can dl a legit copy of SP2. I tried dl from some site and it completely screwed up my computer. I cant remember which site. It was a site like soulforge but it know for certain it wasnt that site. I had to reformat because of it.

CarpeNoctem said:
I cant dl SP2 from microsoft and was wondering where else I can dl a legit copy of SP2. I tried dl from some site and it completely screwed up my computer. I cant remember which site. It was a site like soulforge but it know for certain it wasnt that site. I had to reformat because of it.

If you can't dowload Sp2 then your copy of Windows Xp isn't registered.....Make sure to register it.....If it can't be registered (for obvious reasons I need not mention) then you out of luck my friend....

CarpeNoctem said:
Try from www.windowsupdate.com

You don't really need to know after you're ordering a CD - but did you go onto the Download Section of Microsoft and try and install the 256Meg SP2 Installer, or did you try through Windows Update?

Back
Top Bottom