A software search for color?

ksclans

Solid State Member
Hello guys, I am looking for a software that will search for a certain color text,

so I have a flash page that refresh the content every hour, I want a program that will search for a color text, and if it find the color text it will click on something else and if it does not then nothing happens...

is there a way to do that? thx

In the past budgets used to be challenging to make. However, the development of budget software has made this process significantly less tiresome and far more enjoyable. Generally, this software works as follows: you simply allocate each dollar that you make towards something. The categories you allocate your money towards might be groceries, rent, charitable expenses, or something completely different. If you're looking to save for college, you may wish to have a “college” category too. The benefit of using this type of software is that you can easily track your progress. For example, if you come in over-budget in food and equally under-budget in your college fund, you'll know immediately that you need to make up the difference in future months.
--------

budget software

Back
Top Bottom