Should I switch to Windows Vista?

JeremyLeroy96

Solid State Member
Vote I don't know much about it it looks cool and has the window flip 3D thing and it's glass affects! But how does it run?:confused:
and also my computer is the "Inspiron B130" last years inspiron the sticker says "Designed for Windows XP Windows Vista capable"
Now does that mean it can do it but not well or does it mean I can upgrade with no problems?

Don't do it. Stick with XP for a while. Eventually Vista will be ironed out and good to go. But right now, its full of crap.

Don't do it. Stick with XP for a while. Eventually Vista will be ironed out and good to go. But right now, its full of crap.

How is it full of crap? I have yet to have a single problem with it. It is much better than XP ever was IMO.

Vista FTW! Way better than Xp. Not as resource hungry as people say. also, drivers have suprised me. Say you have a 7600 GT. Vista will install the driver automatically.

Vista is a great OS, but I do feel it was rushed out somewhat earlier than it should have been. I wish the backwards compatibility with older software was better, and XP does run faster on my system. I say go for vista, just make sure you have a good system. If you're like me on a pentium 4 then I would probably wait, I tried vista on my computer and it was great but I couldn't get all of the benefits of it.

The features, security, andptions have improved in Vista, but the only trouble you may get is with legacy hardware.

Back
Top Bottom