Screen Input Recognition Slow

Grapesgrapes

Beta member
He everyone, just wanted to see if anyone had a suggestion to fix an issue i'm having with a new build I just made for my friend. So they have dual monitor setup. When my personal dual monitor setup boots up one screen stays dormant while I boot up and then a half a second after I log into windows it wakes up and displays everything it needs to. However on this new setup I made, after logging in it slowly scrolls through all of its inputs pausing on each one until it finally rotates around to digital and then starts displaying. This takes quite some time and is kind of annoying especially with an ssd when you're in windows in seconds but your monitor isnt ready yet. Latest GPU drivers are installed and just tried installing the monitors drivers. Neither has fixed the problem.

Monitor is Samsung Syncmaster 2494hm

Try swapping monitors around between the 2 setups and see if it's the monitor or if it's the computer. Is there any settings buttons on the monitor or in the menu to set the default input or a way to force it to the digital input?

Back
Top Bottom