Repair Wondow XP ?

Burt1

Baseband Member
Is there a way window can verify and repare or reinstal missing files even if my version is a copie?

oh ya here why i asked this question this is what display when i turn on my computer

Dont know exactly what ya asking, but im guessing ya wanting to repair files on ya OS. If you have your OS disc then ya can use the sfc /scannow command from the command prompt

Burt said:
dam how do i put an image here please lol
You need to upload them to an online host such as imageshack or photo bucket etc then use the supplied url in your post

To run sfc /scannow or a repair install you will require an XP disk, a repair install will return Windows to its original condition meaning you will have to d/load updates (probably not possible with a pirated version of windows due to WGA, though there are ways around this) also drivers etc will need to be reinstalled.

thank DILLIGAF but can you tell me thoses ways around it? pleeeaaassee lol

Raffaz said:
Ive never had to reinstall drivers again after using sfc
Me neither, I stated
a repair install will return Windows to its original condition meaning you will have to d/load updates (probably not possible with a pirated version of windows due to WGA, though there are ways around this) also drivers etc will need to be reinstalled.

Repair not sfc /scannow

Burt said:
thank DILLIGAF but can you tell me thoses ways around it? pleeeaaassee lol
As much as I would like to it is against forum rules to condone piracy, you should be able to find results by Googling

Have you run sfc /scannow?

DILLIGAF said:
Me neither, I stated "a repair install will return Windows to its original condition meaning you will have to d/load updates (probably not possible with a pirated version of windows due to WGA, though there are ways around this) also drivers etc will need to be reinstalled."

Repair not sfc /scannow

Yeah, just re-read it lol *Note to myself i must read things slowly lol*

Back
Top Bottom