Questions relating to PDF Security

I doubt that you could prevent them from being sent in emails if anybody has any kind of access to them. Even the printing restriction could be avoided without much difficulty if you can set such a restriction.

1. From personal experience, PDFs are a lot easier on the eyes and printer and web friendly (not sure on their original purpose). I have made multiple applications for merchants to fill out pre-qual apps, contracts, etc. using Adobe Distiller. It looks a lot better than sending them a word document with lines to fill out on and they can fill them out on a webpage and print the pre-filled form and just sign their name.

2. On the toolbar, you can go to -> advanced -> security and choose from multiple features such as "encrypt with certificate" or "encrypt with password". As for not being able to send in an email, I can't possibly think of a way to block that other than blocking files being uploaded at all into your email accounts.

the best I think possible is a disclaimer saying something like, 'Not to be redistributed, copied or printed'

Back
Top Bottom