Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Software and Operating Systems
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-29-2020, 02:17 PM   #1
Baseband Member

Default Question windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry)

Hey friends,
First this is the hardware I have on the computer :
Motherboard Name: Intel Pearl Creek DG31PR
CPU Type: DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E7200, 2533 MHz (9.5 x 267)
Memory : 4GB DDR2
System operation is windows 10 on ssd drive.

I have a strange computer problem that started yesterday
The computer just goes up and gets stuck on this screen fuzzy \ blurry
)Attached picture (
The keyboard is unresponsive and nothing can be done
https://ibb.co/yWBV9J0 (picture of the problem)

I donít remember that I download or install any update or new software
That made it happen , But it may be an automatic installation of Microsoft updates.
I backed up most of the important files to another drive - with live usb boot
Safe mode not working also
And reset pc not work

I want to fix the operating system Because it has a legitimate and valid WIN 10 and OFFICE license

Does anyone have an idea how to solve the problem? And why is this happening?
Thanks in advance everyone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (36.6 KB, 0 views)

Old 05-29-2020, 05:22 PM   #2
Fully Optimized

Default Re: Question windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry)

They must have done something to windows 10! My Mouse just stops working. I can move it all around but cannot click on anything. Hard restart is only option. Anyone else?

Old 05-30-2020, 03:21 AM   #3
Baseband Member

Default Re: Question windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry)

Yes it just happened to me suddenly ...
I didn't install anything Manually
Maybe the computer did automatic updates he received from Microsoft
But still strange
I really need help fixing it and keep the windows and office activeted With the licenses
without formatting
Old 05-30-2020, 07:41 AM   #4
Fully Optimized

Microsoft released update from 1909 to 2004 yesterday. I have seen some complaints of RealTek Bluetooth drivers having issues.
Old 05-30-2020, 09:54 AM   #5
Fully Optimized

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-b3609452f8a0

Have you tried that? It's from a few months back but maybe it applies to you as well, since it doesn't mention a cause.
AMD_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 11:33 AM   #6
Fully Optimized

Mine does that too. I hit escape and the clock disappears and sign in screen shows, or it should. Sounds like a front end issue with the whole screen not giving you access.
Old 05-30-2020, 03:11 PM   #7
Baseband Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMD_man View Post
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-b3609452f8a0

Have you tried that? It's from a few months back but maybe it applies to you as well, since it doesn't mention a cause.

yes i try this manual and try to delete all the files inside the "caches" folder
but it dont help

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallaby Dan View Post
Mine does that too. I hit escape and the clock disappears and sign in screen shows, or it should. Sounds like a front end issue with the whole screen not giving you access.

Exactly! You described it accurately.
** Nothing can be done when the screen gets frozen !!!
Now I realize I'm not the only one with this problem
Maybe we will face a lot of users to Microsoft? Report

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by strollin View Post
Microsoft released update from 1909 to 2004 yesterday. I have seen some complaints of RealTek Bluetooth drivers having issues.
Maybe my computer received the update from 1909 to 2004 automatically.?

And if so, is there a way to know the version that is currently installed via the cmd command line?
Old 05-30-2020, 04:37 PM   #8
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripo66 View Post

Maybe my computer received the update from 1909 to 2004 automatically.?

And if so, is there a way to know the version that is currently installed via the cmd command line?
From the command line, try: winver
Old 05-30-2020, 10:12 PM   #9
Fully Optimized

If you can get there, I think it is in system, updates, current version. It should tell you what version it is using. For the time being, I solved the mouse click, for now without getting a system restore. I updated the mouse software, tried for new software and drivers nothing so I deleted the driver and mouse works now,or about right. Still hiccups once in awhile but for the most part works. As for the front screen. You ex the clock/date then it should go froggy but show the sign in box. If you don't have passkey then it should go into main screen page in a few seconds. Sounds like yours isn't going to main screen.
Old 06-23-2020, 06:37 PM   #10
Fully Optimized

Update, For now things are doing ok. Mouse acts weird on and off. The other day i got mad at it and slammed it off the floor as hard as i could and it came to life and hasn't acted up since. Sometimes i guess you just need to spit in the back and give it a good swift kick in the side of it and see if that works... If not i was heading out the door to get another...
Old 06-23-2020, 07:18 PM   #11
Fully Optimized

When I worked as a tech, we always said that a 5lb hammer adjustment was all it needed!
Old 06-24-2020, 11:29 AM   #12
Fully Optimized

We did to but not for electronics. Saw a pic somewhere that reminded me of when we worked at the shop back east. Truck or piece of equipment having whatever issue, checked everything that applied to the issue but just for one or another reason, wouldn't let us see issue in shop. Customer had it happen and we are out again. Instead of hammer, I used bigger type of hammer, 357 does wonders. Funny is new part still had same issue. Someone back at shop fixed it someway. Was just one of many problems we had without a computer assisted engine. Even with computer assist it still might need a 357 or stick of dynamite.
Old 06-24-2020, 03:11 PM   #13
Fully Optimized

Your story reminded me of when I was a telecommunications repairman in the army. We used to get calls and have to travel to remote communication sites in order to fix issues they were having. When we got back, we had to log the trip and provide the reason for the failure. By far, the bulk of the trips were labeled "OHS" (Operator Head Space) because the problem was that they had a switch in the wrong position or a cable that wasn't plugged in, etc... It was rare that we ever encountered failed equipment. I once got into an argument with a Lieutenant (I was a Sargent) because he had assigned the wrong transmit and receive frequencies. He tried to pull rank but couldn't because I was right and he was wrong.
Old 06-25-2020, 11:50 AM   #14
Fully Optimized

Hehehe, loved that! I did at times think seriously of shoving our lt.jg overboard a few dozen of times. He was transfered as the work was incomplete for our unit. There was six to a unit and one lt. per unit. We were on a 40 footer on patrol. It would have been so easy to just throw him overboard. I wasn't alone with this. After he was transfered out we got a warrant officer and he was so cool. He made one great chief for sure. I miss him. He was also one good friend.