Question windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry)

ripo66

Baseband Member
Hey friends,
First this is the hardware I have on the computer :
Motherboard Name: Intel Pearl Creek DG31PR
CPU Type: DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E7200, 2533 MHz (9.5 x 267)
Memory : 4GB DDR2
System operation is windows 10 on ssd drive.

I have a strange computer problem that started yesterday
The computer just goes up and gets stuck on this screen fuzzy \ blurry
)Attached picture (
The keyboard is unresponsive and nothing can be done
https://ibb.co/yWBV9J0 (picture of the problem)

I don't remember that I download or install any update or new software
That made it happen , But it may be an automatic installation of Microsoft updates.
I backed up most of the important files to another drive - with live usb boot
Safe mode not working also
And reset pc not work

I want to fix the operating system Because it has a legitimate and valid WIN 10 and OFFICE license

Does anyone have an idea how to solve the problem? And why is this happening?
Thanks in advance everyone

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
They must have done something to windows 10! My Mouse just stops working. I can move it all around but cannot click on anything. Hard restart is only option. Anyone else?

Yes it just happened to me suddenly ...
I didn't install anything Manually
Maybe the computer did automatic updates he received from Microsoft
But still strange
I really need help fixing it and keep the windows and office activeted With the licenses
without formatting

Microsoft released update from 1909 to 2004 yesterday. I have seen some complaints of RealTek Bluetooth drivers having issues.

Mine does that too. I hit escape and the clock disappears and sign in screen shows, or it should. Sounds like a front end issue with the whole screen not giving you access.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...n-screen/b63b7722-41ef-4cfa-9220-b3609452f8a0

Have you tried that? It's from a few months back but maybe it applies to you as well, since it doesn't mention a cause.

yes i try this manual and try to delete all the files inside the "caches" folder
but it dont help :(

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Mine does that too. I hit escape and the clock disappears and sign in screen shows, or it should. Sounds like a front end issue with the whole screen not giving you access.

Exactly! You described it accurately.
** Nothing can be done when the screen gets frozen !!!
Now I realize I'm not the only one with this problem
Maybe we will face a lot of users to Microsoft? Report

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Microsoft released update from 1909 to 2004 yesterday. I have seen some complaints of RealTek Bluetooth drivers having issues.

Maybe my computer received the update from 1909 to 2004 automatically.?

And if so, is there a way to know the version that is currently installed via the cmd command line?

If you can get there, I think it is in system, updates, current version. It should tell you what version it is using. For the time being, I solved the mouse click, for now without getting a system restore. I updated the mouse software, tried for new software and drivers nothing so I deleted the driver and mouse works now,or about right. Still hiccups once in awhile but for the most part works. As for the front screen. You ex the clock/date then it should go froggy but show the sign in box. If you don't have passkey then it should go into main screen page in a few seconds. Sounds like yours isn't going to main screen.

Update, For now things are doing ok. Mouse acts weird on and off. The other day i got mad at it and slammed it off the floor as hard as i could and it came to life and hasn't acted up since. Sometimes i guess you just need to spit in the back and give it a good swift kick in the side of it and see if that works... If not i was heading out the door to get another...

Back
Top Bottom