Problem with Lenovo R61i

tzvim

Solid State Member
I have an old laptop Lenovo R61i with XP software.
A few days ago sooftware BOOSTER DRIVER update some DRIVERs and since the screen display is abnormal. The colors are not good, and all on the screen are very large.
I went to DISPLAY PROPERTIES then SETTINGS and I saw the window COLOR QUALITY is the LOWEST 4BIT and SCREEN RESOLUTION is low
I also saw there is a window with the THINK PAD DISPLAY 1280X800 ON MOBILE INTEL 965 EXPRESS CHIPS when I have another computer with XP appears PLUG AND PLAY MONITOR ON MOVILE INTEL 965 EXPRESS CHIPSET FAMILLY
I tried to change settings in the same screen but not saved.
I wanted to restore the computer to an older date in SAFE MODE but I could not
What to do
Thanks in advance

That's primarily the reason I avoid driver fetching programs. They get it wrong.

You just need to appropriate video card driver which can be found here.

Select your version of Windows XP from the list box and it will filter to the appropriate driver.

Edit: There will be several results, but they're all the same, just different revisions. Top most is usually newest.

It's in ZIP format, so right click and there should be an "Extract All" or "Extract To.." option. Select the destination and it will put the install files there. Then just run the setup or install program from the location containing the files.

Back
Top Bottom