photoshop question

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
i'm trying to get this picture where the car just has white all around it. but the magic wand only takes the same colors out and my hand is too shaky when it comes to the eraser. is there another way?

...btw i have CS2

magic wand only takes out the same colors year, but you can just take out all of the colors that you can, then youll be left wit scattered bits, that you can easily take out with an eraser. then, touch up with the eraser on thet car

thx guys, i neede that info so i could go about and make a new logo/pic/something for our race classes website. all i need to do is run it by the guy who owns it :p, and yea i know its sh!t but this is the first time i used CS2 for something useful

4csupermods.jpg

change the tolerance, its a little box at the top, a higher number will select more colours

i use the magnetic lasso for everything. just select the car with it, (leaving the white out) then save the selection so you don't have to do it again (select>save selection) and then get out the eraser. make the brush size big so it'll be easier to erase, and then just go over the whole thing with the eraser. it'll only erase what you haven't selected

yea thats wot i would do sometimes but because there are shadows under the car it selects the wrong thing or it will highlight the whole tire of the car

Back
Top Bottom