Photoshop or Fireworks?

Fireworks is only used for Flash, PhotoShop Is used for the Noobs that cant really do nothing, PhotoShop CS is for advanced which i use, anyway, i would go with FIREWORKS, i have it and i am learning, takes time, but once you know what to do, you can make any flash.

GOOD LUK

Noone has really answered me yet what is the difference between photoshop cs or photoshop elements?

rdcmmnst said:
Kage where do you learn all of this??

a lil magic knowledge leprechaun follows him around. And whenever the magic leprechaun passes someone he steals their smartness, then he beats Kage with a golfclub, and kage gets their knowledge. Then Kage hops to his computer on one leg and then shares his knowledge with us.

lmao, he searches it in Google then copys it, lol easy, sometimes he knows the answer, he is a very good help aswell

mayorredbeard said:
a lil magic knowledge leprechaun follows him around. And whenever the magic leprechaun passes someone he steals their smartness, then he beats Kage with a golfclub, and kage gets their knowledge. Then Kage hops to his computer on one leg and then shares his knowledge with us.

What the heck? :p... Did I help though? :)

and no i don't copy from google...i'm insulted you would think that... :p well...didn't research at all to answer that one

yuo what? :eek: Yeah..i take time in my spelling. Don't when I'm on MSN for example though... you should know that of all people :p

why is everyone after you kage?? They shouldn't be you're at the core of this very forum. Moderators hello??

Back
Top Bottom