PC vs Mac

flxjones

BSOD
I know its a vague question, but what's the difference between a pc and a mac? (in layman's terms)

pc-vs-mac-obama-mccain-pc-mac-politics-demotivational-poster-1224972197.jpg

Apple was there before Microsoft. They were founded 5 or 8 years before Microsoft, I think. 1976. They had the Finder (the GUI) well before Microsoft Windows. In fact, Microsoft had to pay royalties to have the windows overlap in Windows 2.0. Before 2.0, windows could only be tiled. Hardware wise, look at the Mac Pro today. No existing model of PC that I know of has ever come close. It has been that way throughout Apple's history. The Macintosh Quadra 840 AV (1993), for instance, broke the 33 MHz barrier with its 40 MHz processor and had a maximum capacity of 128 MB of RAM. Many movie editors used it.

Simply, Macs are the best computer you can buy. You can install Windows on them if you don't like the Mac OS. The only drawback, in my opinion, is that because the hardware is proprietary, you can't build a custom Mac.

Irrelevant, obsolete picture. On both sides! This picture is wrong...

I just thought it was funny, i mean, theres no way to answer the question except for how you persnally feel cause when it comes down to it nobody listens to any factual information they dont wanna hear.

Back
Top Bottom