PC Health Kit Performance Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eries

Solid State Member
I have this come up PC Health Kit Performance Monitor and I have never installed it. How do you get raid of this?

Also how do you change your HOME PAGE back to what it was? I keep getting Goggle Chrome and it should be Centurylink

Is it is a virus, Run the antivirus tools out of the toolbox http://www.computerforums.org/forums/cyber-safety-computer-security/pc-cleanup-toolbox-219988.html except for the black viper one.

Some info about it
PC Health Kit can infect a computer a variety of ways. PC Health Kit can be manually and voluntarily downloaded and installed via Safecart and third-party installations including freeware, shareware, codecs, and torrents, as well as browser add-ons, extensions, and toolbars. PC Health Kit may even be promoted on such as websites as download.com and eazel.

Though PC Health Kit can be voluntarily downloaded, PC Health Kit primarily infects computer systems without consent, often bundled with malware, software, and files previously mentioned such as fake Flash players and especially Internet Helper Toolbar and LessTabs adware. In fact, Internet Helper Toolbar may display results and notifications from PC Health Kit in the middle of the unethical toolbar's interface pictured below as a blank area before the Amazon button.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom