No sound from speakers.

Computer1234

Baseband Member
I pluged in different speakers and still not getting sound. I checked to update drivers but they are alredy fully updated. I don't know whats wrong. Then uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and i got a error saying "hardware changes might not have been detected"

Reboot into safe mode and try reinstalling the drivers via that avenue.

what make are they? did you restart after you updated the dirvers and they are in the correct sockets right? i had mine in the wrong sockets, still worked but not as they should have

oh lol and make sure its not on mute :D

I did that now i cant even install and getting that error and it says no audio output device is installed

this happend after i got my computer format to windows 7

ok installed the sound driver from real teak offical site and installed audio drivers though device manager and its still not working.

the latest Realtek drivers seem to not have the audio manager :( so I just download the earlier versions, you should do that if the dirver you downloaded DIDNT give you the manager (i dunno, the latest one might give u it)

did your speakers come with an installation disc? also could you give the name of the speakers, they might not have good dirvers for win7

So Computer123 contacted me via IM and this is what we did to no avail...

Had him install the drivers through the device manager and download the drivers manually. Then click browse and point to the drivers. They installed correctly but still no sound. Had him do a restart but still no sound. He states that the sound worked before the format from Windows 7 to Windows 7 so there should be no issue. I had him also go into the sound properties in the control panel to make sure that the speakers were the default device. Still no luck...
I'm at a loss so if anyone can fix this, definitely a +1

Back
Top Bottom