Medion P4020D All-In-One PC - Comfort Light

slottas

Beta member
Hi Guys & Gals,
I recently purchased a second hand Medion P4020D All-In-One PC for home use, and whilst everything works fine, i appear to have lost the program that controls the "Comfort Light", which is an LED light strip along the base of the screen.
The manual states there's a program that needs to be activated called "LED Control", however the previous owner can't track down the original installation discs, and the program appears to have been removed when he "wiped" and reformatted it before selling.
i'm mainly looking just to turn it off, but was hoping someone might be able to help with the program itself, point me to somewhere i can obtain it, or help with turning it off.
any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.
cheers.

guys, recently acquired a medion all in one touchscreen pc

everything works apart from a comfort light that goes along the bottom of the screen.

the original owner has lost the discs for it, ive tried searching for it online to no avail, even the medion website has nothing on it.

if anyone has any clue where i could find this software it would be much appreciatted, ill leave some details of the pc just incase

medion akoya all in one, p4020d.

Have you tried calling Medion at:
icon_telefon
Sales & Customer Support: 0333 321 3106

Back
Top Bottom